MARKETING TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY...
Selling a home can be exciting, yet it can be demanding and stressful at the same time. Therefore, you need a Real Estate Agent with knowledge, experience, and an effective marketing strategy when you are selling a home.
During the selling process, you can rest assured that whether it is time to arrange showings with potential purchasers, coordinating offers with other REALTORS®, Kert Fu and Elaine Shu will be available to assist and handle all the details of selling your home from beginning to the end. No details will be overlooked.
When you do receive offers on your home, Kert and Elaine will help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your goals. Throughout the selling process, Kert will always be available to address any questions or concerns you may have.
Kert and Elaine will ensure your property is marketed well to maximize its exposure to other real estate agents and the public. Kert knows when and where to market your property to generate the most interest and potential sales opportunities.
Your home will be marketed until sold using the following marketing applications:
1. Internet Marketing: This is the most effective way to market your home, as over 80% of buyers use the internet when looking for a new home. Your home will be advertised 24/7 until sold. Kert's webpage (www.kertfu.com) will include an on-line tour of your property.
In addition, the listing of your property will be listed (with a maximum of 10 pictures as allowed by MLS) on other websites, such as www.mls.ca, www.realtor.ca, www.realtylink.org, www.suttonseafair.com and www.sutton.com, which literally reaching many potential buyers.
2. Kiosk Advertising: The listing of your home will be displayed, on a rotational basis, in the exclusive Sutton Group - Seafair Realty's Kiosk in Lansdowne Centre Mall of Richmond for the benefit from the constant foot traffic with exposure of the listing.
3. Brookfield Global Relocation Services (GRS): Kert is a member of the Federal Government's Brookfield Global Relocation Services (GRS) Directory, that he can serves
Canadian Forces, Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and Public
Service Employees and Members with relocation real estate services. The authorization to serve the Federal Government Employees and Members can only be
recommended by Federal Government Employees and Members clients who were satisfied
with the real estate services provided to them in order to be part of
The Directory gives an opportunity in assisting potential Canadian Forces, Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and Public Service Employees and Members from other provinces with relocation services into B.C. or relocation out of B.C. to other provinces successfully and smoothly. Foremost, it is an honor and a great privilege to serve all the Federal Government Employees and Members who work hard for this great country of ours.
In addition, the listing of your home gives an opportunity for any relocation Buyers with Kert's experience and contacts with other REALTOR® across Canada.
4. Mailout Program: Just Listed / Sold Flyers will be mailed to selected neighbourhoods.
5. Showings Of Your Property: Kert Fu can always be reached at 604-351-6109 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Elaine Shu can always be reached at 604-779-3008 or email@example.com by the other REALTOR® or Buyer to view your property. You will be communicated one day in advance before the showing. Kert Fu will personally conducts hands-on showing of your property in order to provide you with an honest feedback after the showing.
6. Communication: Kert and Elaine will provide consistent communication and frequent feedback with you in order to sell your home in the shortest time period, such feedback from Buyers after showings, changes in the market condition and most current sold prices in neighborhood, or in the same building with similar floor sizes spaces and layouts.
7. REALTORS® Networking: Kert and Elaine have an extensive growth of network of REALTORS® whom they increasingly knows everytime. They will work with Kert to ensure that your home comes to the attention of any potential purchaser in their local areas.
8. Open House (with client's consent and/or request only): As soon as your home is listed, Kert and Elaine will ensure that it may be included in the Agents' Open, at your consent and/or your request only. This showing is exclusive for other REALTORS® and is designed for them to become aware of the listing of your home and/or bring potential buyers to view your home at the same time. Kert and Elaine may also conducts an Open House, at your consent and/or request only, for the public which will allow potential buyers to view your home.
9. Offer: When a written offer is received, you will be contacted immediately of the offer. Before bringing the offer to you, Kert and Elaine will diligently review and analyze the price, the terms and the subjects clauses in the offer. Kert and Elaine will then bring the written offer to you for a discussion, a diligent review and an authorized a counter offer for the best possible selling price that you would like to attain. However, there is no need to be emotional with the offer and/or counter offer from the Buyer. It will only causes both parties to be unwilling to negotiate.
Kert and Elaine will act in the best interest of your behalf, while maintaining his professionalism, calmness, coooperation and patience with the other REALTOR® or a Buyer, in order to negotiate and attain for the best possible selling price and terms. An offer will also collapse, if a REALTOR® is unprofessional, uncooperative, impatience, judgemental and takes the offer personally.